Thinking about selling your home for cash in Las Vegas? One of the main benefits of going this route is that you can close quickly – usually in about 7 to 10 days. Compare that to a traditional sale which takes 30 to 45 days. To top things off, cash buyers in Las Vegas purchase homes as they are, allowing you to pick up and move with the things you want. No repairs or cleaning necessary!
Let’s look at the steps involved in the cash buying process so that you can understand how and why it happens so fast!
Timeline for Cash Buyers in Las Vegas
When you sell your home to a cash buyer in Las Vegas, you are removing yourself from the entire lending process. Cash buyers use their own cash to buy homes instead of borrowing money from the banks. Without appraisals, inspections and financing hiccups, the process moves along quickly.
Here are the steps you can expect when selling your home fast for cash:
- Consultation. Give the cash buyer a call and tell them a few details about your property as well as your financial situation.
- Evaluation. The cash buyer will stop over and take a look at your property. Cash investors buy homes as-is so don’t worry about cleaning, staging or fixing anything up. Instead, they’re looking at the layout of the home and the type of work that needs to be done.
- Offer. With this information, the cash buyer can make a firm offer. Once you agree on a number, the investor will draw up a contract for you to sign. At We Buy Any Vegas House, we usually pick up most closing costs, too.
- Signing. When you sign the contract, you’ll get a copy and another will be sent off to run a title check and schedule the closing. Please note that issues with the title (i.e., liens) can delay the process.
- Closing. Closing can usually happen within the week. Unlike traditional bank financing, there are no last minute underwriting issues to hold things up. The cash buyer will also handle the details for a mostly hassle-free closing process.
Will I Get Cash at Closing?
You will not get a briefcase full of cash at closing. Instead, the funds will be electronically transferred to your account or given to you in a cashier’s check. The term ‘cash offer’ means that the home is being purchased outright without the need for lender financing.
If you could benefit from having your home sold in just one short week, contact We Buy Any Vegas Home. We’ll be happy to give you a free, no obligation cash offer, and if you accept, we can close within 7 to 10 days.