Pros and Cons of Selling Your Las Vegas Property for Cash
Thanks to emerging technologies like online home listing sites and 3D property tours, today’s home sellers have more options than ever to sell their homes without a realtor. While there are certainly benefits to working with a realtor, these professionals aren’t necessary for all home sales.
Here at We Buy Any Vegas House, we want our clients to be informed on their options. Cash sales have countless benefits and are a great fit for highly motivated sellers. If you’re looking to sell your fixer upper in Las Vegas, here are the pros and cons to doing a cash sale.
Pros of a Quick Cash Sale in Las Vegas
Direct home buying benefits buyers and sellers. You can get rid of your home quickly with no hurdles, and the buyer can get a good deal on the property. Below are the pros of an all-cash sale.
- It’s fast. Working with a realtor is usually a time-consuming process, and there’s no guarantee that your home will sell. It could take months to get the offer you want, and once under contract, another 30-60+ days. With a cash sale in Las Vegas, you can get an offer in 24 hours and close within one week.
- “As-is” home sale. We buy ugly houses in Las Vegas and take them in any condition. If your home needs major repairs and you’re not in a position to fix them, a cash sale is a great option.
- No contingencies. Selling a home the traditional way is stressful. There are contingencies, such as home inspections and mortgage appraisals. These contingencies cause delays, especially in a buyer’s market. Cash sales, on the other hand, are guaranteed to go through once an offer is made.
Considerations for Selling Your Home for Cash
As wonderful as cash home sales are, they aren’t for everyone. Weighing the pros and cons will help you make the right decision. Here are some considerations for selling your home to Las Vegas cash buyers.
- Less money. If you want top dollar for your Las Vegas property, you may want to work with a realtor. Cash buyers are investors who purchase homes to resell them. They need to make a profit. Still, a cash sale may be the best option once you factor in the costs of fixing up your place, selling it the traditional way and paying commissions and fees.
- Buyer beware. There are many honest, reputable cash buyers out there like We Buy Any Vegas House. But, some are shady and may try to take advantage of you. Be sure to research the company, look for BBB and customer ratings and be wary of paying upfront fees.
Get a Free, No Obligation Quote from Our Las Vegas Home Buyers
We Buy Any Vegas House is happy to look at your property and provide you with a free cash offer. There are no fees and no pressure to use our services. If you accept the offer, we can proceed with a closing date (on your schedule of course!) at a local title company. We encourage you to read our reviews on Facebook, Yelp, Google, etc. We’re an open book and we promise to treat you fairly!