Can I Sell a Nevada Property from Another State?
Do you have a property in Nevada that you want to sell, but you’re currently living in another state? We Buy Any Vegas House is here to help! We can make this process simple and painless so that you can focus on the next chapter of your life.
You will need to sign the legal documents with a representative, but aside from this, you can be as hands off as you’d like! We will guide you through the remote selling process, respect your timeline and take care of the paperwork.
Below are some benefits to selling your house for cash, as well as the steps involved in a remote sale.
Benefits of Selling an Out-of-State House for Cash
While cash home buying companies typically pay less than market value, you get a number of benefits in exchange for this. Home buying companies like ours provide quick and flexible closings. In as little as 48 hours, you can get a no-obligation cash offer with the ability to close in just 10 days or less.
Here are some perks to working with We Buy Any Vegas House:
- Save on commissions and realtor fees
- Eliminate repairs and updates
- Close in under two weeks – often just 7 days!
- Avoid contingencies
- Waive the inspection and appraisal
- Pay little or no closing costs
Steps Involved in a Remote Sale
To help you prepare for a cash sale in Nevada, here are the steps you’ll go through. Living out of state won’t change much, as the process moves quickly and seamlessly. Our cash buyers use their own money, so we don’t have to involve the banks. Below are the steps to selling a house in a different state:
- Contact our company. Give our company a phone call or fill out our online form. Someone will be in contact with you shortly to gather information on your property, such as its size, location and condition.
- Preliminary offer. Some companies give a preliminary offer that is subject to change after the house assessment. Be wary of companies that don’t care to see your property in person. The best way to get a fair price for your home is with an in-person visit.
- Assessment. The company should do an assessment, which is simply a walkthrough of the property to evaluate its condition. This is done quickly, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Firm offer. At this point, you will get your offer, if you haven’t already. This is a firm offer in most cases, though some companies are willing to negotiate. We Buy Any Vegas House always provides fair offers – and we are happy to explain them to our clients!
- Closing. If you accept the offer, you and the company will sign the contract and the closing will begin. You can select the closing date of your choice, and we’ll take care of the rest! The money will then be deposited into your account, usually within a few weeks or less from the closing.
If you are living out of state but want to sell a property in Nevada, We Buy Any Vegas House can help! Contact us today and we’ll be happy to explain more about our process, plus give you a free cash offer on your house!