Can I Sell My Nevada House for Cash from Another State?
Whether it’s an out-of-state property you recently inherited, a rental home that’s no longer generating income or a house you no longer care to maintain, you do have the option to sell. However, selling your property the traditional way may not be an attractive option, as you may have to travel back and forth to take care of matters. Hiring a power of attorney can make things easier, but there’s still work involved.
An easier solution for some people is to sell their out-of-state house for cash, especially if it’s in poor condition. It’s difficult to hire contractors and oversee the renovation process when you can’t be there in person. Fortunately, you can sell your house for cash and have the money deposited right into your account within a week or so.
Remote selling is an easy and stress-free solution for dealing with an out-of-state property. Aside from a few signatures, nothing is required on your part. Let’s learn more about selling your out-of-state house to a cash buyer.
How Remote Selling for Cash Typically Works
When you sell your house for cash, the process moves quickly and seamlessly. The same is true when you’re out of state. Most parts of the process are hands off because there is far less work involved – no inspections or appraisals, no repairs or renovations and no realtors.
Here’s how the process will look:
- Contact our cash buyers in Vegas and provide them with a few details on your home, such as its location, size and condition. We buy properties in and around Las Vegas, including North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City and Pahrump.
- Schedule an assessment, or a time for us to come out and look at your home. This is not a formal inspection, just an opportunity to see the property in person. This appointment is usually scheduled within 24-48 hours.
- Receive an offer. Once we assess the home, we’ll give you a free, no obligation cash offer that you can accept or decline. If you accept, we’ll move onto the closing process.
- Close on the property. Since there are no inspections or appraisals, and our cash buyers have the money in hand, we can usually close in one week. You’ll then receive payment.
What are the Benefits of a Cash Sale?
There are many benefits to selling your house for cash aside from mere convenience. When you sell your house to We Buy Any Vegas House, you can expect:
- NO inspections or appraisals – we buy houses as-is!
- NO repairs or renovations – don’t worry about the condition your house is in! We plan on doing all the repair work.
- NO fees or commissions – there’s no need to hire a realtor, as we ARE the buyers!
- Limited paperwork – we have the cash in hand and there are no middlemen.
- Quick, flexible closing date – we typically close in one week and you can receive payment then.
Request Your Free Cash Offer for a Remote Sale
Remember, we buy houses in any condition, which means we’ll take your house with structural problems, mold infestations, pest infestations or garbage inside! This is a huge perk for those who have an inherited property or rental property that has been trashed.
To request your free, no obligation cash offer, contact We Buy Any Vegas House today. We buy houses in Las Vegas and we will buy your home and restore it ourselves so that you can keep enjoying your current home in another state!